S&G Labs 2022 Surviving and Thriving Scholarship Fund
Have you successfully overcome addiction? The challenges of addiction are numerous, and survivors of addiction may find themselves adrift on their next journey of life. Here at S&G Labs Hawaii, we firmly believe education is key to not only surviving but thriving. If you or someone you know has overcome addiction and is looking to pursue a higher education degree to improve your quality of life, consider applying for our S&G Labs Scholarship Fund.
Since 2018, S&G Labs has proudly donated $21,500 to help Hawaii residents that have successfully completed substance abuse treatment and are ready to further their career opportunities by pursuing a post-secondary degree. You can apply for the scholarship fund through HawaiiCommunityFoundation.org/Students. Applications open in December and are due on Monday, January 31, 2022, at 4:00 PM HST.
The following are the requirements for the S&G Labs Scholarship Fund
- Be a resident in the State of Hawaii
- Demonstrate Financial Need
- Apply for FAFSA
- Retain a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Submit a copy of your most current grade transcript
- Pursue an Associate Degree or higher at an accredited 2-year or 4-year educational institution within the U.S.
- Letter of recommendation from a certified substance abuse counselor who can verify completion of a substance abuse treatment program
Ready to apply? Do so today at the Hawaii Community Foundation website: https://www.hawaiicommunityfoundation.org/students